1. As per our White Paper FCoin will distribute 80% of the platform's revenues to FT holders. The remaining 20% will be utilized towards development and operation of the platform.
2. Revenue distribution will be done in two stages. First stage is all of the accumulated revenue distribution before June 6th 2018 will be performed on June 6th, 2018. This will be settled at once with all of the FT holders. Subsequently, revenue distribution will be done on a daily basis using the same mechanism. (Note: 1. the FTs mentioned here only pertains to the already released/liquid FTs in circulation. For more details please refer to the previous Press Release: Regarding FT Trading, Liquidity and Reimbursement. 2. Calculation of revenue distribution to FT holders will start afresh as of midnight, every day.