1. FCoin will distribute 80% of the platform's revenues to FT holders. The remaining 20% will be utilized towards development and operation of the platform.
Please note that our revenue sources include but are not limited to transaction fees. As a transparent exchange open to public review, our principle for revenue distribution is: whatever is the composition of our revenue base, is what we distribute to our FT holders, using the same ratio stated before. For instance, if our transaction fee revenues included BTC, ETH, LTC, FT etc then the platform would distribute BTC, ETH, LTC, FT etc in kind.
2. 20% of the distributable revenue on the day before the daily allocation (still based on the locked FT amount), and the remaining 80% is included in the Annual Accumulated Revenue.Annual accumulative revenue of the previous year will be allocated on January 1 of the following year, according to the FT holding ratio at 0:00 (GMT+8) on January 1 (not limited to the locked FT), along with Ex-dividends on the day.
The principle of “80% of the platform's revenue will be allocated to the FT holders” will remain unchanged.
From 00:00 (GMT+8) on March 18, 2019, the revenue distribution snapshot and payment method will be subject to the Implementation Plan on FCoin Sustainable Mining and Revenue Distribution Adjustment.