Dear community users:
Since the establishment of FCoin, our community development pattern has been welcomed and supported by community users. The number of users and trading volume have grown rapidly and dramatically. At the same time, with the "Trans-Fee Mining" mechanism, the release of FT also increased rapidly.
In order to further enhance the current FT holder's income and ensure the good operation of the " Trans-Fee Mining " mechanism, FCoin decided that from now on, until the day when FT circulation reaches 3 billion, the total revenue of the platform itself (ie 20% of total revenue) is also distributed to the FT holders.
That is to say, from today (including today's revenue that is generated today and to be distributed tomorrow), to the day when FT circulation reaches 3 billion, FCoin revenue distribution ratio will increase from the current 80% to 100%. After the FT circulation reaches 3 billion, the normal 80%ratio will be restored.
Supplement 1: At present, the FCoin platform has sufficient self-owned funds to fully support the rapid development of FCoin. Community users don’t have to worry about platform’s funding risk.
Supplement 2: Supplement #2: The principle that platform allocates 80% of income to FT holders will never change (It will be written into smart contracts in the future). The other 20% revenue distributed at this stage is to make the early market more healthy and the benefits of early users greater.
Thank you for your trust and support!
June 21, 2018