1. Based on the “Announcement on FCoin Main Board Brand Upgrade and the Start of Tokenization Experimental Zone” posted on July 5th, 2018, Gen Tao and Mike Meng have officially began the preparation works. During the preparation period, all information will be communicated to the Community via “Preparation Announcement” in a transparent and open manner.
2. FCoin Tokenization Reform Experimental Zone (Main Board C) will first take 3 categories of projects: 1) large internet platforms attempting tokenization 2) large traditionally industry tokenization and 3) innovative global projects centered on Token Economics, particularly ones that related to One Belt One Road global digital economy + Token projects, and Token Economic global infrastructure major innovations.
3. The ideology and purpose of FCoin Tokenization Reform Experimental Zone (Main Board C) : to forge new form, blue-chip characteristic mega token economic bodies, and to establish confidence in value investment in the world of blockchain.
4. Fully rely on the power of Community to achieve open, fair, and just. First, recommendation of qualified token economic projects from the Community is welcomed. Active participation by community members in project review, project empowerment, community management and so forth are also highly desired.
5. Two major empowerment capabilities will be established: 1st, Token Economics support and service capability, unifying a group of entities from media, education, consulting, VC, legal and so on that truly understand Token Economics. 2nd, new unicorn investment empowerment capability, cordially inviting investment institutions which acknowledge Token Economics to join hands in creation of an investment union. The Committee now accepts collaborations regarding the two aforementioned areas.
6. FCoin Tokenization Reform Committee is currently forming its task force teams, resumes welcomed.
FCoin Tokenization Reform Committee
Zhongguancun Blockchain Industry Alliance Shi NingNing email@example.com
PDJ Education Technology Ltd. Ouyang Jing firstname.lastname@example.org
July 6 , 2018