Project party and community users:
FCoin GPM will conduct the delisting process if the project has following problems:
1. After FCoin send warning notices to project party that involves in suspected pyramid schemes, fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and etc, if the project party can not provide evidence, OR can provide evidence but refuses to pay the risk deposit, FCoin will delist the project.
2. When the project party fails to submit the project progress report two times or more (which should be submitted once a week), it will receive a warning notice from FCoin. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning no progess report being submitted for four consecutive weeks), FCoin will inform the project party that its project has not been resuming its responsibility to disclose information to the public and will be delisted.
3. If the price of the project falls below 50% of its issue price for 15 consecutive trading days, the project party will receive a warning notice on the abnormal trading price by FCoin. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning the trading price falls below 50% of the issue price for 30 consecutive days), FCoin will initiate a public investigation process to determine whether there is any false statement in its listing process (such as providing fake price of the private sales). FCoin reserves the right to delist any project that enters the public investigation process.
4. If the average daily trading volume is less than 100 ETH for 15 consecutive trading days, the project party will receive a warning notice on the low liquidity by FCoin. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning the average daily trading volume is less than 100 ETH for 30 consecutive days), FCoin will inform the project party that due to the low liquidity of its token which does not meet the requirements of FCoin GPM listing, the project will be delisted.
5. If the publicity or marketing activities of the project party damage the interests of the FCoin community, the project will be delisted.
6. If the project has major risk issues including hacking attacks, concealing additional token issues and etc., the project will be delisted.
The above rules will officially be implemented starting from July 16, 2018.
July 12, 2018