The listing rules of FCoin GPM "ETH Trading Zone" is published as follows:
1. For projects that be listed for the first time, when the project party completes the fundraising of ETH (the amount of funds raised is not less than 1500 ETHs) and is recommended by at least two FCoin-certified GPM organization alliance, the project can submit the application for listing on the FCoin GPM "ETH Trading Zone". Click here to apply.
2. For projects that have already been list on other mainstream exchanges and the trading price has not fallen below the platform's issue price, the project can directly submit the application for the FCoin GPM “ETH Trading Zone”. Click here to apply.
3. We will review and schedule 5 projects per day. The order of review is: sorted by "Proof of FCandy permanent lock". The specific mechanism is:
(1) The project party can transfer an appropriate amount of project party token to the address of FCandy. (This is a gift behavior. All transferred tokens are permanently locked and will not be returned to the project party and used to benefit community users). Before the token is listed, the token donated by the project should not exceed 10% of its circulation. For the specific operating mechanism of FCandy, please refer to Announcement on the launch of innovative [Locking as Mining] trading products FCandy .
(2) Before the project party transfers tokens to FCandy, please ensure that the FCoin GPM “ETH Trading Zone” application has been submitted, and the private placement price has been provided or the average price of other mainstream exchanges over the past 15 days has been proviede.
(3) The FCoin GPM will sort the tokens transferred to FCandy according to the total accumulated transfer value, and the top five will enter the review and schedule process every day.
The above mechanism will be implemented on July 20, 2018 (GMT+8). That is, on July 21, 2018, the first batch of projects will be reviewed and scheduled according to the new mechanism.
July 19, 2018