The original purpose of GPM is to cultivate early stage digital asset projects. But as the application volume grows exponentially, it comes overwhelming for FCoin to handle such task. Therefore, we decide to deploy FOne to take over this task from GPM.
GPM will be upgraded to a forward-looking section, mainly support projects that are in growth stage, with the following characteristics:
1. There is a minimum requirement for project history and scale, but GPM will focus more on candidate's community activity and growth potential
2. GPM ask for investor's self-judgement on project potential. Investors shall take full responsibility on their own investment decisions.
3. Follow sponsorship program, has clear requirement on sponsor's (investment bank's) professional qualification
4. Impose strict rules on information disclosure, such as thorough, timely, and accurate
5. Ask sponsor to provide liquidity for its sponsored projects at the early stage after listing
Note 1: The basic listing principle of GPM is changed from registration system to authorized system, which means that after receiving application from growth stage projects, GPM will review and then decide whether authorize the listing. Please see future announcement for details.
Note 2: The projects that already listed or received listing date will continue with the previous arrangement. All projects that are listed on GPM, including those will not likely meet GPM listing requirement （i.e. which will trigger delisting process), are all invited to play for transfer to FOne. Based on FOne listing rule, projects can contact any FCoin-certified organizations.
July 23, 2018