Several common problems about google authenticator 2FA:
1. Make sure your phone is installed with a 'Google Authenticator';
2. Make sure the date on your phone and the date of the device running FCoin are the same;
3. Make sure you have enter the correct login password and 2FA code on the binding page;
1. If you want to bind google authenticator, please refer to: https://support.fcoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003739933-How-to-bind-google-authenticator-
2. If your google authenticator is lost, you need to unbind google authenticator。You can unbind it through submitting work order and relevant materials. These materials are as follows:
- Account information, including username, email, balance, deposit address and history.
- The photos of both sides of your ID Card.
- Handheld ID Card photo, displaying a paper with "FCoin", "apply for unbinding GA" and application date next to your ID Card.