Dear community users:
Following restructuring options has been initially formulated by FI project team based after a comprehensive consideration of the current market situation and overall cooperation with FCoin:
All unreleased FI will be destructed, overall acquisition of the FInsur project will be completed by FCoin. Please see details as follow:
1. The acquisition will be completed by replacing FI by FT. Specific plan will be reviewed and approved by the FCoin community since community interests involved.
2. FI will be delisted from the secondary market upon the completion of the acquisition.
3. FInsur will become an internal product of FCoin after this acquisition. All future profits received will become the income of FCoin platform, among 80% will be distributed to FT holders which is the basic principle of FCoin platform.
4. Currently, FInsur's main accumulated income comes from the one-year account stolen insurance (which is the accumulated premium income, but hasn’t been recognized as distributable income yet). This income will be converted to pending revenue of FCoin upon completion of this acquisition.
5. FInsur will actively explore various types of risk protection products in the future, expand product range and cover FOne related businesses and project parties according to FCoin2.0 strategy, and contribute more revenue to FCoin community.
FI trading pairs will continue to be suspended since the acquisition is subject to future negotiation (between the two parties) and review by the community.
FInsur Project Team
August 31, 2018