As an open community platform, FCoin has been committed to developing and expanding platform ecology. In order to further attract global investment, the ecological expansion policy proposal is as follows:
I.Principles of ecological expansion policy
- Win-win cooperation to invest, creating more profits and sharing benefits together;
- FCoin is mainly positioned as a platform technology service provider, to provide technical supporting services like infrastructure, technology research and development, maintenance, and technical security.
- FCoin is willing to share the ecological resources with all partners, to jointly prosper the ecology and benefit from it.
- FCoin will mainly provide platform services and is willing to share most of the benefits with partners
- All projects gained from the cooperation will be rewarded to FCoin community and FT Holders
- FCoin is committed to establishing a licensed digital currency exchange around the world and provide a full set of trading platform technical service packages.
- Providing technical interface services for digital currency exchanges engaged in fiat trading in the world.
- Providing an operating and test platform for all financial derivatives developers.
- Conducting selling, leasing, and share cooperation modes with quantitative software products, and providing dock to users within the system.
- Providing customized trading interface API for various wallet apps, which can facilitate wallet users to directly access the FCoin.
- Providing the listing service for project parties on Fone trading area.
- Providing a one-stop operation integration technical service for Dapp project developer connecting with Fone operators.
- Providing cooperative trading zones and project custody services for investment institutions.
- Providing service sales and cooperation opportunities for professional teams such as operation management, marketing, social media, and project rating institutions.
- All other businesses that can leverage and promote the development of ecological resources are within the scope of cooperation.
III. Cooperation requirements
1.Shall be independent business entities including individuals and institutions with clear business objectives.
- With certain professional field capacity and determined to operate independently.
- Can output clear values and resources for cooperation.
- Uphold integrity management without any bad reputation.
Business Cooperation Email：email@example.com
FCoin Interim Committee