Entrusted by the Chairman of the Interim Committee, to further clarify the work objectives and progress, expand the community consensus basis, and accelerate the completion of the various work formulated by the “Basic Regulation (on the Community Committee) of FCoin”, the first FCoin Community Committee election is now launched. The election rules are listed as follow after the discussion and approval of Interim Committee:
1. FCoin encourage all community members who are interested in participating in FCoin community construction, the researchers, practitioners, scholars, entrepreneurs, as well as leaders of the regional economy or industrial economy, etc., who are enthusiastic about the collaborative production models, general economics and community theory to join in the FCoin First Community Committee and serve as a member of the Community Committee.
2. There will be 15 members for the First Community Committee (including the chairman), which are divided into three groups: community user representatives, merchant representatives and platform representatives, each with five members.
3. Community committee candidates will be determined by competitive election from community referrals, self-recommendations, etc. Each group shall recommend no less than 5 candidates, and the FT holders will elect the final members by community referendum (5 members in each group).
4. The duties and rights of committee members are parts of the basic regulations, which will be drafted, discussed, revised and determined by the Community Committee after founded.
5. The candidate committee recommending method can be formulated by each group. The community will hold a special defense meeting when candidate determined. The candidate will present his own concept and outline and accept the community questioning during the meeting.
6. Competitive election will be used for committee member selection after the end of the defense meeting, which means 5 candidates with the most votes in each group will win.
7. The Interim Committee will be dissolved after the establishment of the first Community Committee.
8. Please refer to FCoin Community Forum for timely updates (FCoin Community Committee,English Group) .
FCoin Interim Committee