Dear Community Users:
TRON（TRX）will be launched and opened for deposit on FCoin on Nov.19, 2018, and officially be opened for trading on Nov.21, 2018. For better repay the users of FCoin, TRON（TRX）project party decides to organize an online celebration activity with the platform, please see details as follow:
Duration: From 20:00(GMT+8) on Nov.21, 2018 to 20:00(GMT+8) on Dec.20;
Reward Plan I: You open the store and we pay the bill
All FOne-related trading areas participate in the activity shall take TRX as the platform currency of that trading zone, sign up for the trading contest before 12:00 on November 21st. Million FT will be rewarded at the end of the activity based on TRX-related trading volume.
First Prize: During the event, TRX related transaction volume in that area ranked first will be rewarded 1.5 million FT.
Winning prizes: Other merchants who sign up for the event will be allocated another 1.5 million FT based on their TRX related transaction ratio.
1. The participating FOne-related trading areas must use TRX as the platform currency of these trading areas. The dividend must exceed 50% of the net fee income, and the snapshot should be taken at 0:00 every day.
2. The participating area in this activity needs to give up the income of the trading area during the activity (80% of transaction fee).
3. The participating area in this activity cannot change its nature within six months and cannot be revoked.
4. Please contact bibeizhushou (WeChat) for event registration.
Reward Plan 2: Transfee Mining, with big prizes.
The creative activities “Transfee Mining with big prizes” will be also open for TRX traders. Traders can get 1 point for each 1USDT equivalent trading fee. The point holders will be allocated dividends according to the point ratio. The top 100 traders will have the chance to win the lucky prize.
Dividend: The point holder will be allocated 35% of the daily fee income of the activity area according to his point ratio.
Lucky Prize: 15% of the daily fee income from the activity will be put into the prize pool. 3 lucky traders among the top 100 will be chosen by TRX blocks (to ensure fairness and openness of the activities to avoid cheating), to allocate the prize pool based on their trading ratio.
1. Point is only used as evidence for participating in this event, and will be destroyed when the event ends.
2. The above mentioned 50%, 35%, and 15% allocation comes from the 80% transaction fee income of the merchants, and the rest 20% for FT holders remain unchanged.
3. Trading fee less than 1 US dollar will not receive any point.
The final interpretation of the above two activities belongs to FCoin.
FCoin Community Marketing Group
Dear Community Users: